Thursday, March 3, 2011

New FaceLift on "Installing Crown Molding" Ebook

By Mark J. Donovan

I finally got around to using some new tools to create good looking Ebook covers. The Installing Crown Molding Ebook has been a popular product over the years at HomeAdditionPlus.com, but maybe with this new cover look even more potential customers will agree!

Actually the new tool was an old tool that I've been using for years, Photoshop. I just found some useful online tips to create professional looking Ebook covers using Photoshop, and a couple of ebook cover templates that I downloaded for free. In less than 3o minutes I was able to create this ebook cover, and most of that time was playing around with the creative artwork.

For more information on how to install your own crown molding see: "Install Crown Molding Ebook"

0 comments:

Post a Comment