Sunday, August 22, 2010

Visited Montreal, Canada This Weekend

By Mark J. Donovan


I had a chance to spend the weekend up in Canada this weekend. I based myself in Montreal, but spent much of Saturday up at Mont Tremblant Ski Resort area checking out homes and the scenery. What a beautiful place. It was like being in the European Alps.
I also had a chance to spend two evenings in old Montreal and see the Notre Dame Cathederal and other tourist attractions.

Suffice it to say, what a beautiful city and great people. I was shocked when a Metro worker came out from behind his glass window information office to spend 10 minutes talking with us. He gave us detailed directions and made recommendations on what to see in Montreal.

Above is a picture looking over at the ski resort of Mont Tremlant in Quebec, Canada.


0 comments:

Post a Comment